Friday, March 11, 2011

Just for viewers

Just for people that use Utau, I'm sure you've noticed I've begun to post my own usts. Well here are some to look forward to over March break. I may not get all of them done in time but I'll work on them.

(Original Singers) - (Name of song) - (Planned Utaus/May change)

Kagamine Rin and Len Append - Noisy Whammy - Amaine Shinta and Yukine Miki
Kagamine Rin and Len Append - Wait For Your Hand - Amaine Shinta and Utaune Kuru
Kagamine Len - Perfect Circle - Utaune Ren
Kagamine Len - Return To Zero #0* - Utaune Kuru
Kagamine Len - Return To Zero #1* - Utaune Kuru
Kagamine Rin and Len - Return To Zero #2* - Amaine Shinta and Utaune Kuru
Kagamine Rin - Paper Plane - Airashiine Allegra **
Kagamine Len - Prisoner - Sukoune Tei**
Hatsune Miku and Kasane Teto - Triple Baka - Chikara Koneko and Kanochi Neko
Kagamine Len - Run - Utaune Kuru
Hatsune Miku - True My Heart - Amaine Kohaku and Kanochi Neko
Kagamine Len - I Feel A Storm Coming - Kanochi Neko/Amaine Shinta (Maybe both?)
Hatsune Miku - Musunde Hiraite - Kanochi Neko

Long list, huh? XD Plus, a lot of Len songs. I'm obsessed... :D

*I plan to do the whole Return To Zero series but I'm not sure I'll be able to get all of them done, as well as don't know about the singers. I know I'm going to keep them the same though. I mean, actually, I only need one more singer because the Return To Zero series is sung by Kagamine Len, two with Rin, and one with KAITO. Kuru will always be Len, and Shinta will always be Rin. I was thinking of using either Ren or Miki for Kaito... Dunno.

**I decided to do this with Tei and Allegra because I'm a horrible friend. I'm doing this because Katie-chan is a good friend of mine and I FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY(I was always like "I can't forget her birthday" but I did...) and she's helped me a lot so I wanted to do something for her. This ust with these utaus are confirmed. I just need to download Tei...

No comments:

Post a Comment